Sunday, June 28, 2020

Penmanship



In addition to trying to blog and keep a record of my time and provide more about my thoughts and opinions electronically, I have also decided to make an effort to improve my penmanship and handwriting and keeping a handwritten journal.  Taking better notes, and keeping track of things on paper when I don't have access to a computer.  At the same time, using a fountain pen instead of a pencil, ballpoint, or rollerball.

I have purchased a couple different pens and will probably purchase more as I use them more.  I purchased a Monteverde Monza with three independent nib types and ink to test the differences.  I also purchased a Cross Beverly and I love the way it feels.  If anyone out there has tips and tricks for improving hand writing for adults, I would love to hear about them.
Beverly Translucent Cobalt Blue Lacquer Fountain Pen

Happy Writing! 

Fraternally,

No comments:

Post a Comment